Good morning. It is Friday. This is great.
- Apparently in China, the true love story in “Thor” is that between Thor and Loki and the poster for that movie is hilarious.
- These old photographs are perfectly colored and will likely soon become the next filter on Instagram.
- The flavor behind the curtain of the mystery flavored Dum Dum has been revealed!
- The people at The Onion are just as harsh of critics on each other as everything else, but always in the best way possible as you will learn in this great story from This American Life.
- The Rubber Duck is the newest inductee into the Toy Hall of Fame! Also, that’s a thing.
- So now you can feel all fancy when you invite Rubber Duckie into your bath, because there’s scientific proof that bath’s are better than showers.
- Just when you thought the TODAY Show couldn’t get any classier, Matt Lauer and Al Roker had prostate exams live on the air.
- The “How We Did It” for the SNl short “The Midnight Coterie of Sinister Intruders” is as impressive as the video.
‘Til next time!