Don’t worry, it’s almost the weekend.
- You know it’s officially time to start thinking about the holidays when Oprah releases the list of her Favorite Things.
- Ron Burgundy is now endorsing the Dodge Durango. It’s kind of a big deal.
- A movie theater in Shanghai accidentally used a homoerotic movie poster of Thor and Loki.
- Laurie Anderson, wife of Lou Reed, just wrote a touching obit which you can find here. It is beautiful and you should read it.
- Not that I’m saying I’m MORE interesting than you, but I’m saying I’m more interesting than you: say hello to the newest social disease, competitive interestingness.
- This little girl knows how to play the game.
‘Til next time!