Good morning, world. First love: Internet. Second love:
- Kicking things off with a bang, here’s what it would look like if Wes Anderson, David Lynch, Tommy Wiseau and Joe Swanberg all directed Point Break. YES:
- Did you have a good Mother’s Day? It probably could have been better had you heard advice from the moms of “Game of Thrones.”
- And now for the official, brannnnd new “Arrested Development” season four trailer:
- In other news, Jay-Z is a time-traveling Harlem loiterer from 1939…
- In more Rap Game news, get a first listen of Kanye’s new album right over here…
- A journey to the pit of Hell with Donald Trump.
- Awesome: Photographer Ra Di Martino found the original Star Wars sets decaying in the desert, photographed them all.
- ProTips just in time for summer: How to get drunk (without getting fat).
- Use your new knowledge with these great apps for beer drinkers.
- Deceptively Upbeat Trailers For Feel-Bad Movies. It’s a thing.
- The more you know: Beyonce’s hair (unsurprisingly) comes with its own rules and regulations.
- Speaking of hair, Jennifer Anniston’s stylist says he was stoned when he created “The Rachel.”
- And finally, nothing to do with hair, “Space Oddity” … IN SPACE:
‘Til next time, keep up the romance.