GOoOod morning everyone, let’s get weird this weekend like this GIF
- Constructing The Mona Lisa With 50 Polygons And A Genetic Algorithm
- What it looks like to be air bombed
Google Maps for iOS is so much better than Apple’s. Check out this side by side comparison
- Why Illegal Drugs Cost So Much – What are you paying for when you purchase illegal drugs?
- TLC Plans ‘Best Funeral Ever’ Reality Show
- Cops Take Down Major Brooklyn Gang Using Social Media – The cops were able to infiltrate and bust the gang after a year-long investigation using social media; creating “fake” profiles and friending the gang members. Especially young gang members couldn’t help but brag about their “accomplishments” such as mayhem and murder on Twitter and Facebook.
- UChicago Admissions Receives Mysterious Package Addressed To Indiana Jones – “Yesterday we received a package addressed to ‘Henry Walton Jones, Jr.’… Little did we know what we were looking at. When our student mail worker snapped out of his finals-tired haze and realized who Dr. Jones was, we were sort of in luck: this package wasn’t meant for a random professor…”
- Anne Hathaway flips an inappropriate question by NBC’s Matt Lauer to critique the commodification of sexuality by unwilling participants and highlight the importance of Les Miserables for our time.
- Canadian Film-maker charged for corrupting morals
- On Anchorman 2, Producer Judd Apatow says, ” They’ve written something so weird and so funny.”
- Jon Gnarr, Mayor of Reykjavik, raddest dude ever.
- Have a great weekend everyone, I’m taking my private jet to Tropical Island