Good morning everyone, hope you’re strapped in to endure your carping internal monologue today
- Let’s take a look at two Dutch television hosts who hooked them up to a Birth Simulation Machine. Finally, men can experience the pain of giving life
- Amazing one-billion pixel image of the Milky Way. It’s hard to believe there are really that many stars out there…
- Manti Te’o hopes 1-800-FLOWERS receipt from arrangement he sent to funeral proves he was duped by ‘fake girlfriend’ Lennay Kekua
- “On reflection, it probably wasn’t the best decision” – man regrets buying 7,000 Lance Armstrong cycling tips DVDs
- Birth control for men: one reversible 15 minute procedure and done, lasts for 10 years.
- Step right up and purchase the Kellz Collection, featuring streetwear courtesy of R Kelly
- Think it’s cold in DC? Take a trip to the world’s coldest village
- Here’s a classy tip: How to set a table according to the etiquette
- Here’s something for everyone: Cops Taser Naked Burglar Who Pooped And Masturbated When Homeowner Pulled A Gun
- We Must Build An Enormous McWorld In Times Square
- Your Tumblr of the Day is I Love Charts
- Here’s What Other People Do In Bed - A new book takes an in-depth look at relationship sex — who’s doing it, who’s not, where, when, why and how happy it makes them.
- Fox News Can’t Decide If It’s OK To Call Someone Hitler - If you have been watching Fox News in recent weeks, you will have heard a lot of discussion about Hitler. Guests have been lining up to equate the gun legislation proposed by President Obama with Hitler, Nazis and 1930s Germany in general.
- Why You Could Have Fallen For Scientology Too - Why would anyone in their right mind become a Scientologist? Some would say, “Nobody in their right mind does.” But I don’t think that’s quite fair, or accurate.
- WhatTheFuckShouldIDoWithMyLife.com <–click it
- The World’s Oddest Jobs In Pictures
- Meet One Of The Most Prolific Art Forgers In History - Over the last 20 years, Mark Landis created hundreds of stunningly convincing forgeries which he then successfully donated to over 50 art museums while posing as a Jesuit priest. And it wasn’t even illegal.
Until tomorrow, keep letting everyone down but feeling better about yourself